Piece Of PZA 1

This was once a cassette. A pick for a girl. So this was side one of the 90 minute cassette. You can pretty much tell what I was listening to at the time. Early 80's soul pop funk mixed with a few seventies tracks. This was not what I would call a successful Cassette, because not too long after, she made that move away from me. I was still very smitten at the time so I always liked the playlist. Maybe it will work better for you. Either way the songs are good.

Piece Of PZA 1

01 Gap Band - Burn Rubber (Why You Wanna Hurt Me)
02 Rick James - Give It to Me Baby
03 Prince - Let's Work
04 Brick - Sweat (Till You Get Wet)
05 Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
06 Earth, Wind & Fire - Magnetic
07 Michael Jackson - Thriller
08 Shalamar - Make That Move
09 Marlena Shaw - Yu-Ma-Go Away Little Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment