Hot N Dirty

Not family friendly, this pick includes a few dirty dance songs. Mostly it's double entendre. Ever since Donna Summer, I have always kept an ear out for songs that could be thought to be very dirty. I'm pretty sure most all of these qualify for at least a little bit naughty. The Yoko Ono remixes show how good her songs really are. I am in the like Yoko camp. Sorry if you are not. She's a trendsetter. I may one day do a pick on Belgian industrial dance or what became Body Music or a hundred other names. When I first heard Erotic Dissidents, I was firmly on that side of the fence, too. Taste of Sugar comes out of that camp, as well. I know that Nelly is who most people would play, but I liked Tiga's version. Several of these are only naughty if you have a dirty mind, luckily, I do. Please leave other suggestions in the comments, if you also have a dirty mind.

Hot N Dirty

01 Armand van Helden feat Mita - Entra Mi Casa
02 Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
03 Erotic Dissidents - Move Your Ass
04 Taste Of Sugar - Hmm Hmm
05 Yoko Ono - Open Your Box (Orange Factory Mix)
06 Miss Kittin - Frank Sinatra (V.I.P Area Mix)
07 Tiga - Hot in Herre (Extended Version)
08 69 Boyz - Tootsee Roll
09 Quad City DJ's - C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)
10 Reel To Real - I Like To Move It
11 Tito Nieves - I Like it Like That
12 Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
13 Sir Mix-A-lot - Baby Got Back
14 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny
15 Tone Loc - Wild Thing
16 Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
17 Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
18 Prince - Orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment