Panned

This pick was fun. I guess it started with Edgar Winter. Specifically listening to Frankenstein on my Sennheiser headphones, laying in my waterbed. I loved the way the song panned left and right in my head. I always looked for that effect as I collected albums. Recently I realized that I had plenty to make a CD of my favorites and this is it. Now translated to playlist. I am sure there are other songs that fit the bill (and I would love to hear which ones you would choose in the comments) but these were the ones I chose. I definitely say that you should put on a nice set of headphones to listen to this compilation. It's made for tweaking your ears.

Panned

01 The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
02 The Orb - Ultraworld Nine-Star 6 & 7 8 9
03 Ott - The Queen Of All Everything
04 10cc - I'm Not In Love
05 Cars - Moving In Stereo
06 Kate Bush - Waking The Witch
07 Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
08 Focus - Hocus Pocus
09 Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
10 Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
11 Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
12 Who - Baba O'Riley
13 Pink Floyd - Money
14 Yes - Sound Chaser (Single Edit)

2 comments:

  1. Kinks-Rock & Roll Fantasy
    BTO-Let It Ride
    Beatles-A Day in the Life
    Be-Bop Deluxe-Stage Whispers{a Roy Thomas Baker production- the man loves panning!)
    Spirit-Prelude: Nothin' to Hide
    Faces-Around The Plynth
    ELP-Karn Evil 9...

    ReplyDelete