Femmes Fatale 1

This pick is a multi volume set. All of the tracks feature a female singer. A few older tracks but the genre and year didn't matter at all in the pick. What did matter was it had to be a song I liked. The odd volumes are a little bit on the mellower side and the even volumes are slightly more upbeat. It's been a few years since I started making these. I still haven't finished compiling all of them. I need to clean up a few tracksand put the order together on a couple of the later volumes. I do have six or so ready right this moment, so enjoy what you get.

Femmes Fatale 1

01 The Velvet Underground & Nico - I'll Be Your Mirror
02 The Sugarcubes - Birthday
03 Sinead O'Connor - Troy
04 Billie Holiday - Crazy He Calls Me
05 Kate Bush - This Woman's Work
06 Everything But The Girl - Alfie
07 10,000 Maniacs - What's the Matter Here-
08 Astrud Gilberto - The Girl from Ipanema
09 Inflatable Boy Clams - I'm Sorry
10 Eurythmics - Jennifer
11 Martha & the Muffins - One Day In Paris
12 Tom Tom Club - Femme Fatale
13 Poly Styrene - Dreaming
14 Patsy Cline - Walking After Midnight
15 Marilyn Monroe - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
16 Cindy Lee Berryhill - Damn, I Wish I Was A Man
17 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Trust In Me
18 Downy Mildew - Experience In The Far Southwest
19 Cocteau Twins - Crushed
20 Suzanne Vega - Luka
21 Yaz - Only You

No comments:

Post a Comment