Flic Your Bic 5

The fifth volume of Flic Your Bic picks. Several more to go, but we're reaching the back half of these anthemic rock song compilations that inspire me to pick up my lighter when I hear these tracks. I promised you a lame story of how the cover came to be. It has to do with graphic software called CorelDraw. I use it, have been using it and it is my graphic software of choice. I had found an interesting font and was trying out some textures and effects when I decided to use it for the very first Flic Your Bic picks. I liked it and as I made more of the volumes, I used the cover on all the rest. Only changing the volume number. I still like the look of it.

Flic Your Bic 5

48 Black Sabbath - War Pigs
49 Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good
50 Doors - Riders On The Storm
51 Eric Clapton - Cocaine
52 Neil Young - Like A Hurricane
53 Yes - Sound Chaser
54 Pink Floyd - Money
55 Rush - La Villa Strangiato
56 Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
57 Who - Who Are You
58 Jackson Browne - Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment