Flic Your Bic 3

I did not get to see all these bands live, but I imagine the concerts of the ones I didn't get to see and these are the tracks I would have Flic'd My Bic to. And the rest, I really did Flic My Bic at these picks or at the very least I used my cell phone. Rush is one of those bands that I have seen live multiple times (and they are reflected by that over the course of several volumes. What I have not talked about yet is the cover I designed for this compilation pick. And I won't yet. Ha ha! And did you notice from yesterday that a couple of the tracks were also about fire, smoke, light? This volume has a few mentions of White. Is that coincidence?

Flic Your Bic 3

25 Bad Company - Shooting Star
26 Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)
27 Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
28 Derek & The Dominos - Layla
29 It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird
30 Supertramp - The Logical Song
31 Free - All Right Now
32 The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
33 Jimi Hendrix - Gloria
34 Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
35 Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog
36 Rush - The Spirit Of Radio
37 Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
38 Eagles - Hotel California
39 ZZ Top - La Grange

No comments:

Post a Comment