Piece Of PZA 2

Part two of the Piece of PZA cassette. This pick of songs I really liked and that I thought this girl liked did not have the success I was hoping for. I was probably unredeemable by then. Totally my fault for the break up and even if this was a great collection of songs, there was no way it was going to bring that relationship back to life. Oh well, I was devastated for awhile, but I ended up with this pick of cool songs. Now you get the benefit of my desperate attempt to salvage something out of my emotional immaturity. I've improved, but still have a long way to go.

Piece Of PZA 2

10 Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman
11 Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
12 Kool & The Gang - Celebration
13 Brothers Johnson - Stomp
14 The Contours - Do You Love Me
15 The Whispers - It's A Love Thing
16 Ray Parker Jr. - The Other Woman
17 Rose Royce - Do Your Dance
18 Rap Reiplinger - Loving You Is Surfing You
19 Heatwave - Sho'nuff Must Be Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment