What's The Connection? Candy

I love Candy.I know it's not good for me. I try not to eat Candy, but I do. Most of the time I am keto friendly, and so I have tried many keto Candy. None are quite the same. This connection is all about songs with candy in the title. Some old, some newer. Rat Pack andone of my favorites, Jorge Buccio (the Mexican Elvis, who has some other great songs. Look for his Napkin Song) From my high school days: The Sylvers. Not their biggest hit, yet still a good one. I'm pretty sure Iggy had a minor hit with his track featuring members of the B-52's. And I could've put the Bow Wow Wow version on here, but chose the original. And one of my very favorite picks closes out the compilation. What's known as the dirtiest song ever without one nasty word. Lots more, so leave your favorites in the comments.

What's The Connection? Candy

01 John Mercer With Jo Stafford & The Pied Pipers - Candy
02 Dean Martin - Candy Kisses
03 Sammy Davis Jr - The Candy Man
04 Jorge Buccio - Candy, In My Heart You'll Always Be
05 Jesus And Mary Chain - Some Candy Talking
06 Iggy Pop - Candy
07 Cars - Candy-O
08 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Candy Girl
09 Sylvers - Cotton Candy
10 New Edition - Candy Girl
11 Cameo - Candy
12 Mandy Moore - Candy
13 Christina Aguilera - Candyman
14 Roy Orbison - Candy Man
15 Strangeloves - I Want Candy
16 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Candyman
17 Bang! Bang! - Candystop
18 Jane Wiedlin - Big Rock Candy Mountain
19 Led Zeppelin - Candy Store Rock
20 Montrose - Rock Candy
21 50 Cent with Olivia - Candyshop
22 Sticky Fingers - Candy Rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment