Shaggin' On The Beach 2

Here's part 2 of my Shaggin' pick. I actually made them both at the same time, making sure I had most all my favorites on these two. Finally got play in the Carolina's and played a bunch of these tracks. They actually go over pretty much everywhere, just not as Beach music or Shag or even as Carolina beach. Just great tracks to dance to. Probably that's sacrilegious talk in a Carolina Beach club, but I'm not from there. I'll dance to whatever it's called. This is the last one for awhile, so if you find your favorite song is missing, make sure to post it in the comments, because I probably have no clue.

Shaggin' On The Beach 2

22 Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
23 Temptations - My Girl
24 Cornelius Brother & Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now
25 J.J. Jackson - But It's Alright
26 The Embers - I Love Beach Music
27 The Tymes - Ms. Grace
28 Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg
29 Tams - What Kind Of Fool
30 Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
31 The Drifters - You're More Than A Number
32 Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
33 Showman - 39-21-46
34 The Platters - With This Ring
35 Willie Tee - Thank You John
36 Dominoes - Sixty-Minute Man
37 Bruce Channel - Hey Baby
38 Fantastic Shakers - Myrtle Beach Days
39 The Swingin' Medallions - Hey Hey Baby
40 The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
41 Tams - Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy
42 Band Of Oz - Shaggin'
43 Fiestas - So Fine
44 The Showmen - It Will Stand

No comments:

Post a Comment