I'm Just A Dreamer

I admit it. I like ballads. Smooth seductive sometimes. Slow most of the time. I've made many picks of ballads, slow songs. This is just another one. The title is from the Jacksons lyrics. I like the song. Notice that some of these songs are not about love. So I wouldn't use all of these at a wedding. A few are about loss or cheating. That doesn't stop it from being a great ballad. At the time, these were some of the slow ballads I was listening to. I hope you enjoy the playlist.

I'm Just A Dreamer

01 George Michael - Careless Whisper
02 Honeydrippers - Sea Of Love
03 Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
04 Culture Club - Time (Clock Of The Heart)
05 Bronski Beat - It Ain't Necessarily So
06 The Cars - Drive
07 Tina Turner - Private Dancer (extended remix)
08 Corey Hart - It Ain't Enough
09 USA For Africa - We Are The World
10 Jacksons - Dreamer
11 Spandau Ballet - True
12 Quincy Jones & James Ingram - 100 Ways
13 Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
14 Heatwave - Sho'nuff Must Be Luv
15 Commodores - Zoom
16 Billy Ocean - Suddenly
17 Smokey Robinson - Being With You
18 Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You
19 Jermaine Jackson - Do What You Do
20 Sade - Smooth Operator (Long Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment