Baroque Pop 2

This is part two of the Baroque Pop pick. More Beatles. More Beach Boys. More Zombies. More Left Banke. More Turtles. More Love. And some newer bands as well. It didn't just end in the 60's. I told you I would tell you about the cover. Originally, I got a classical music cassette from an old girlfriend. She played violin.  And she also liked some very cool music. Made some cool cassettes for each other and this one was called Go For Baroque. All baroque music of course. And I thought of that cassette when I made this one. So part of the cover is a scan of that cassette. Part is all digital design of mine. But the idea of notes and the words over it were hers. I always did like it. Coloring scheme stayed the same. Some day I will track down all of the original classical music she used (I have all the songs, but not all of the same conductors) and redo that one and post it up here. But that isn't now. Now is time to comment and leave your favorite Baroque Pop songs for me below.

Baroque Pop 2

25 Stranglers - Golden brown
26 Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
27 Rolling Stones - Lady Jane
28 Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair-Canticle
29 Beatles - Yesterday
30 The Mamas And The Papas - Monday, Monday
31 Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
32 The Left Banke - Pretty Ballerina
33 Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
34 Turtles - Happy Together
35 Beach Boys - Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)
36 Stone Poneys - Different Drum
37 Van Dyke Parks - Palm Desert
38 The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
39 The Ronettes - Be My Baby
40 The Zombies - She's Not There
41 Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
42 Radiohead - Climbing Up The Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment