I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow All Of My Life 2

Okay, this is side two of this pick (an old cassette brought back to life) of stuff I was listening to feverishly around this time. Yes, another Frankie song (and better than the hit). A double, because they were so good. This song really got me to start looking at other ZTT album. I already loved Art Of Noise, but had figured that sound to be only for them, but now realized that Trevor Horn had a lot to do with the sound. Two Madonna songs, Rockwell instead of Prince and, of course, Romeo Void who was too cool. I think originally Lucky Star was on side 1 with a shorter version of Relax, but when it moved to newer formats, I extended Frankie (because I could and it was great) and Madonna moved over.

I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow All Of My Life 2

09 Madonna - Lucky Star
10 Soft Cell - Torch (Extended Version)
11 Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
12 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes (Annihilation Mix)
13 Madonna - Borderline
14 Romeo Void (extended) - A Girl In Trouble (Is A Temporary Thing)
15 Fixx - Are We Ourselves
16 Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

No comments:

Post a Comment