Maceo Parker Pick

You probably saw the other family picks from some of the P-Funk family and there certainly could be a lot of crossover. You will see more. I have several all prepared. This is a Maceo Parker pick. Most of it is solo Maceo Parker with a couple of extra track. For a full family pick, you will have to wait. This has some James Brown, but it doesn't even have a Parliament or a Prince track. Although you can find him on albums with all of those bands and more. These are just some of my favorite Maceo tracks. I hope you like them. And I hope you look up the other P-funk family picks I posted already (like Eddie Hazel and George Clinton).

Maceo Parker Pick

01 Maceo Parker - Shake Everything You've Got
02 Maceo Parker - Rabbits in the Pea Patch
03 Maceo Parker - Uptown Up
04 James Brown - Hot Pants, Pt. 1
05 Bootsy Collins - The Pinocchio Theory
06 Keith Richards - Big Enough
07 Bootsy Collins - Bootzilla
08 James Brown - Sex Machine
09 Maceo Parker - Pass The Peas
10 Sweat Band with Bootsy Collins - Freak To Freak
11 Ryuichi Sakamoto - Broadway Boogie Woogie
12 James Brown - Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud), Pt. 1
13 Maceo Parker - Parrty
14 Maceo Parker - Let's Get It On

No comments:

Post a Comment