What's The Connection? Suicide

I told you yesterday that I get uncomfortable with stressful situations. Usually I joke my way out of it. But many times I just make a compilation. This is one of those times. No, I do not feel like killing myself. But I did know someone who actually went through with it. Years ago and very surprising to me. It  took me awhile to get to making the playlist, although I started thinking of it then. I couldn't deal with actually putting it together at the time. But eventually I put this pick together: A Suicide Connection. Probably not too many times you will want to play this, but here it is anyway. I'm sure I missed some songs, so feel free to leave those songs in the comments below. If you are thinking about suicide, please call someone: try 1-800-273-8255 or a friend. Remember this too shall pass.

What's The Connection? Suicide

01 Pink Floyd - Goodbye Cruel World
02 Concrete Blonde - Tomorrow, Wendy
03 Lou Reed - The Bed
04 REM - Everybody Hurts
05 Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe
06 Manic Street Preachers - Theme from M A S H (Suicide Is Painless)
07 Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours
07 Queen - Don't Try Suicide
09 Sisters Of Mercy - Emma
10 Van Halen - Jump
11 Blue Clocks Green - Hemingway (12 Version)
12 Specimen - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
13 Pere Ubu - Final Solution
14 Fabulous Poodles - Suicide Bridge
15 Cheap Trick - Auf Wiedersehen
16 Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution
17 Dead Kennedys - Straight A's
18 Eminem - Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment