Beatlesons

Like probably most of the world, I like the Beatles. And there are millions of Beatles compilations. I started thinking about all of the great music that came out from the Sons of the Beatles. Each of the sons had some really good tracks and they haven't been released as a compilation, so my pick of the best of the sons is here. My guess is that Julian had the biggest hit on his own. Zak probably has played with the biggest names in music. Sean has been in or started some of the coolest bands. Dhani and James have also all done their fathers proud. Not much recorded with Jason, sorry. I'm sure I am missing some tracks, but I limited it to what would fit on a CD. I wish all of them would do a track together, just to see what they could come up with. It's amazing how they all have their own flavor, but each also has a little of their father in them. Anyway tell me what you like or not in the comments.

Beatlesons

01 James McCartney - Old Man
02 Sean Lennon - Dead Meat
03 Cibo Matto - Spoon
04 Oasis with Zak Starkey - The Importance Of Being Idle
05 Dhani Harrison - Motorways (Erase It)
06 Fistful Of Mercy with Dhani Harrison - Father's Son
07 Thenewno2 with Dhani Harrison - Crazy Tuesday
08 Sean Lennon - Into The Sun
09 Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
10 The Claypool Lennon Delirium - Cricket And The Genie (Movement I, The Delirium)
11 Julian Lennon - Now You're In Heaven
12 Paul Weller & Graham Coxon with Zak Starkey - This Old Town
13 Julian Lennon - Saltwater
14 Dhani Harrison - All About Waiting
15 Penguins Rising - Hatemale
16 James McCartney - Angel
17 Julian Lennon - Valotte
18 Sean Lennon - Parachute
19 The Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger - Animals
20 James McCartney - Strong as You
21 Sshh - Babylon's Burning

2 comments: