What's The Connection? Heart Attack

This came about because I had a friend that had a heart attack. I deal with stress with humor and making compilations. Let's me deal with stuff. That works in love and in times of sickness, in this case: heart attacks. Anyway I started looking at everything in my life associated with chest pains and immediately thought of several songs about heart attacks. First that came to mind was my friend and work buddy Paul Engemann's band Device. Might not be the first one you thought of (Probably Queen), but for me, I played that song Hanging On A Heart Attack way before I met Paul or started working with him. And that band was before he worked with Giorgio Moroder or the band Animotion. But I played the hell out of that twelve inch single at clubs, on the radio and at events. So the first song I thought of for this WTC. The rest came after. Not sure if anyone else would think it's proper to play to someone who has just had a heart attack, but I never was known for tact. You'' have to decide for yourself.

What's The Connection? Heart Attack

01 Thin Lizzy - Heart Attack
02 Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
03 Beastie Boys - Heart Attack Man
04 Queen - Sheer Heart Attack
05 James Cotton - Heart Attack
06 Device - Hanging On A Heart Attack
07 One Direction - Heart Attack
08 Eric Burdon - Heart Attack
09 Toni Braxton & Babyface - Heart Attack
10 Nina Hagen - Love Heart Attack
11 Johnny Winter - Serious As A Heart Attack
12 Freak Kitchen - Chest Pain Waltz
13 Jerry Goldsmith - Chest Pains
14 Liars - Be Quiet Mt. Heart Attack!
15 Bush Tetras - Heart Attack
16 Olivia Newton-John - Heart Attack
17 Enrique Iglesias - Heart Attack
18 Old 97's - Murder (Or a Heart Attack)
19 Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment