What's The Connection? Fun


Just a fun WTC? for you. A little bit different than most of my Connections, because I added a couple of songs that are about Good Times. Mostly songs with Fun in the title, one funny song, one enjoy song and the two with good times in the title. Obviously there are a million other songs about fun, but these are the ones I chose from the songs I own. I'm pretty sure I made this around the time that Puffy Amiyumi was popular with Teen Titans in the USA. Because I started listening to them (even saw them in concert) because my daughter liked theband and the cartoons. They were pretty good in concert for what they were. The rest of the songs came from their collaboration with Cyndi Lauper and looking through my albums as I remembered Fun songs. And all of them are pretty fun.

What's The Connection? Fun

01 Daryle Singletary - Too Much Fun
02 Stevie Wonder - Fun Day
03 Jennifer Lopez - Ain't It Funny
04 Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
05 Spice Girls - If You Wanna Have Fun
06 Britney Spears - I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)
07 Cars - Good Times Roll
08 Chic - Good Times 
09 Con Funk Shun - Ffun
10 Commander Cody - Too Much Fun
11 The Harmonizers Quartet - Ain't We Got Fun
12 Kool & the Gang - Big Fun
13 X - We're Having Much More Fun
14 Inner City - Big Fun
15 Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun
16 Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun
17 Madness - House Of Fun
18 Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
19 Cyndi Lauper with Puffi Amiyumi - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
20 Tony Bennett & Count Basie - Are You Havin' Any Fun
21 Sly and the Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
22 The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
23 The Fantastic Baggies - Summer Means Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment