I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow All Of My Life 1

This is side one of one of my old c-90 cassettes. Side 2 tomorrow. Stuff I was listening to in the 80's. I redid it as a playlist using better original sources rather than the old cassette. I was completely enthralled with Matt Johnson and The The. I would listen to it over and over again and wonder why it wasn't being played on the radio. And when I found out that (like Prince) he did most all of the album by himself, I was even more hooked. I had heard one track by him before this album. From a compilation, the song was The The (from the band The The) so I knew I wanted to hear more. I was very pleasantly surprised how good it was. Anyway that is what started me making this pick. Looking back, does Rockwell and Frankie Goes To Hollywood ever belong together? I thought so, then. 

I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow All Of My Life 1

01 The The - I've Been Waitin' For Tomorrow
02 Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy
03 Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
04 Prince & the Revolution - Let's Go Crazy
05 Wang Chung - Wait
06 John Waite - Missing You
07 Thompson Twins - The Gap
08 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Original 12 inch mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment