Baroque Pop 1

I am not sure what song inspired me to make this pick, but I have loved this genre since before I knew it was a genre. I just knew I liked these songs. So most of these two volumes is just my favorites mixed in with some of the best of the genre according to multiple lists all over the internet, a couple of books and a magazine article on Baroque Pop. I love all these artists, although I might not have picked these exact songs as my very favorites, they are great examples of the genre. Part two will be tomorrow and I will tell you about the cover.

Baroque Pop 1

01 Honeybus - I Can't Let Maggie Go
02 Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
03 Roy Orbison - Crying
04 Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning
05 Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
06 Glen Campbell - Guess I'm Dumb
07 Love - Orange Skies
08 Bee Gees - I Close My Eyes (Stereo)
09 Walker Brothers - Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
10 Beach Boys - God Only Knows
11 The Left Banke - Walk Away Renee
12 Harmony Grass - What A Groovy Day
13 The Association - Songs In The Wind
14 Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons - Mrs. Stately's Garden
15 Turtles - Elenore
16 Nancy Sinatra - Sand
17 Marianne Faithfull - As Tears Go By
18 Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
19 The Zombies - Care Of Cell 44
20 The Cyrkle - Please Don't Ever Leave Me
21 Harpers Bizarre - Leaving On A Jet Plane
22 Emitt Rhodes - Come Ride, Come Ride
23 The Orange Bicycle - Last Cloud Home
24 Love - Alone Again Or

3 comments: