Solo Beatles 2

Continuing the pick from yesterday, these are more of my favorite solo  beatles tracks. Not the Weirdest, not the Rockin-est, although there is some overlap with those picks. Just my favorites today. Things I couldn't fit on yesterday's solo beatles pick. I only used five songs from each Beatle. For George I did use one Traveling Wilbury track. It was originally destined as him solo, but ended up as a new project for him. So the first Traveling Wilbury track that got the whole project going. He wrote it and is featured on it, si I included it as one of his tracks. Also to keep up with yesterday's pick there is also one "new" Beatles track. I think I may like this one even better than yesterday's. Both volumes work together, so the numbering continues and the cover is the same. The order like yesterday is by BPM.

Solo Beatles 2

22 Paul McCartney - Dance Tonight
23 George Harrison - Apple Scruffs
24 George Harrison - Awaiting On You All
25 Paul McCartney - Every Night
26 George Harrison - Wah Wah
27 John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
28 John Lennon - #9 Dream
29 Traveling Wilburys - Handle With Care
30 Ringo Starr - Oh My My
31 Paul & Linda McCartney - Another Day
32 Ringo Starr - Rewind Forward
33 Ringo Starr - Gone Are The Days
34 George Harrison - Beware Of Darkness
35 Paul McCartney - Coming Up (Full Length Version)
36 Paul McCartney & Wings - Jet
37 Ringo Starr - Free Drinks
38 John Lennon - Jealous Guy
39 Ringo Starr - In My Car
40 John Lennon - Imagine
41 John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Woman
42 The Beatles - Now And Then

No comments:

Post a Comment