A Good BJ Tape (Bob & Jenny Top 80's)

I made a lot of mixtapes throughout my life. And then I started making mixtapes on CD. Luckily I had friends that enjoyed getting them. But especially lucky was that I had several people that loved to make them, too. Bob and Jenny (and it was always the two of them) made some great ones. We made several for each other. This was a cassette tape and then I redid it on CD. They moved to one of the San Pedro islands near Seattle and I lost touch. Then I moved to another state and now it's unlikely we will ever get in touch with each other again, which is a shame as I liked them a lot. And this pick is one reason why it was so easy to say they had such good taste. They also redid furniture and it seemed like they could do anything. They used to have a company called Fruit & Nut (which is why the cover has both). Anyway what a great pick of music. I still enjoy it today.

A Good BJ Tape (Bob & Jenny Top 80's)

01 Everything But the Girl - When All's Well
02 Bill Nelson - Instantly Yours
03 Bauhaus - Rosegarden Funeral Of Sores
04 The Pogues - Bottle Of Smoke
05 Echo & The Bunnymen - Do It Clean
06 The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
07 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Taste Of Cindy
08 Tones On Tail - Performance
09 Cocteau Twins - Sugar Hiccup
10 SPK - In Flagrante Delicto
11 Everything But The Girl - Apron Strings
12 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Spellbound
13 Bill Nelson - A Dip In The Swimming Pool Reactor
14 The Cure - A Forest
15 Plastics - Too Much Information
16 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Some Candy Talking
17 Cocteau Twins - When Mama Was Moth
18 Joy Division - Sister Ray
19 Current 93 - Oh' Coal Black Smith
20 Les Negresses Vertes - Zobi La Mouche
21 Date Of Birth - Around + Around
22 Cliff Martinez - I'm Gonna Drawl
23 Eddie Jobson & Bill Nelson - Ieyasu
24 Lee Scratch Perry & Dub Syndicate - De Devil Dead
25 SPK - In the Dying Moments


No comments:

Post a Comment