Beatles Rockin'

The Beatles are sort of sancrosanct. Leave them alone. And yet yesterday and today I have two picks of their stuff. I can't help it. They don't have these available, so I had to make them. Yesterday was the weirder stuff asnd today it's the more rockin' tracks. The ones I think of when I think of Rock and Roll and this band. I'm sure we can argue all day about my choices on either day and someone will be sure to suggest something else instead of these, but it's my pick. These are th eones I chose. I am interested to hear what you think however. So let me have it in the comments. Here I could use only one track from each of them in their solo work. The rest had to be the band. I think I struggled the most with the solo stuff. Trimming to one was hard. I only knew for sure that track, 5, 10 and 21 had to be in for me.

Beatles Rockin'

01 Beatles - Come Together
02 Beatles - Helter Skelter
03 George Harrison - Wah Wah
04 Beatles - I Feel Fine
05 Beatles - Hey Bulldog
06 Beatles - She Said She Said
07 Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
08 John Lennon - Cold Turkey
09 Beatles - Revolution
10 Beatles - Ticket To Ride
11 Beatles - Get Back
12 Beatles - Twist And Shout
13 Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
14 Paul McCartney & Wings - Jet
15 Ringo Starr - Free Drinks
16 Beatles - Think For Yourself
17 Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy)
18 Beatles - Taxman
19 Beatles - Birthday
20 Beatles - Back In The U.S.S.R.
21 Beatles - I'm Down
22 Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There

No comments:

Post a Comment