Rhythm Pop Pick 9

Way back when I made the other eight Rhythm Pop Picks. I had enough to make a couple more, but I kinda stopped. I thought it might be enough. I went back to my working folder and decided I was wrong. I still had more to post. So here is the next volume of the pick. Many of these have cool remixes of the songs that you might not have heard, but if you know these bands, you might have. I have to talk about one band. Until December. They didn't get that much attention. They deserved more. But they turned into Consolidated where they got a littl bit of traction (and changed their whole sound), but still not enough. This was their Rhythm Pop phaze. Very Danceable, Very pop. 

Rhythm Pop Pick 9

136 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Kiss Them For Me (Youth Mix)
137 Vitamin Z - Burning Flame
138 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Secret
139 Martini Ranch - Hot Dog (12 Inch Remix)
140 When In Rome - The Promise (Coliseum Mix)
141 Cetu Javu - Situations (Extended)
142 Yello - The Race (Razormaid Remix)
143 Camouflage - The Great Commandment (Extended Dance Remix)
144 Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon (Special K Mix)
145 Yazoo - Don't Go (12'' Version)
146 Until December - Heaven
147 Trans-X - Living On Video (Original Album Version)
148 Peter Murphy - Cuts you up
149 Cure - Just Like Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment