J Metal

This pick started because my daughter turned me on to Babymetal. Loved the band. I had brought her to see the band Shonen Knife as she grew up. Got to meet the band. So we were already inclined to like Japanese bands made up of women. First I found a bunch of J Rock bands, but the metal side was still left. So I started looking for bands I liked that were metal and had (most if not all) female band members. These are the bands I came up with. If you have some other ones that I should have looked at, leave them in the comments.

J Metal

01 Hanabie - Osaki Ni Shitsurei Shimasu
02 Lovebites - Rising
03 Necronomidol - Tupilaq
04 Destrose - Headless Goddess
05 Galneryus - Hunting For Your Dream
06 Band-Maid - Choose Me
07 Unlucky Morpheus - Black Pentagram
08 Ladybaby - Nippon Manju
09 Mary's Blood - Marionette
10 Yellow Machinegun - My Eyes Under The Sands
11 Babymetal - Gimme Chocolate!!
12 Ladybaby - Haten ni Raimei
13 Passcode - Taking You Out
14 Exist†trace - Resonance
15 Hanabie - We Love Sweets
16 Nemophila - Revive
17 Aldious - We Are
18 Gacharic Spin - Mindset
19 Yellow Machinegun - Speak English Or Die
20 Bridear - Ignite

No comments:

Post a Comment