What's The Connection? Silly 1

I wanted this connection to be a little Silly, but it turned out to be a lot of Silly. More Silly than I realized. In fact I had to go to at least two volumes of Silly. Yesterday was a bit more serious. For me it started with Wings. The rest sort of fell into place after that. I completely forgot about a few of these until I started looking: Descendents and Toy Dolls spring to mind now. Monty Python, of course, came up right away. Yes. The cover is me. I always try to get people to make silly faces. When I was younger, I used to practice the looks in the mirror and my mom would tell me that my face would freeze in that position, but it never happened. And I tried. A Lot! It's a wonder I ever got married...

What's The Connection? Silly 1

01 Descendents - Silly Girl
02 Primus - Silly Putty
03 New Beatnicks - Silly Pete
04 Don Ray With The Hornets - Silly Dilly
05 Utopia - Silly Boy
06 Daniel Johnston - Silly Love
07 David Bowie - Silly Boy Blue
08 Roy Harper - Grown Ups Are Just Silly Children
09 Toy Dolls - Silly Billy
10 Jumping Pop-In - The Silly Chap
11 Deniece Williams - Silly
12 Janet Kay - Silly Games
13 Adrian Sherwood - Silly Billy (Activator Remix)
14 Monty Python - The Silly Walk Song
15 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Silly Thing
16 Wings - Silly Love Songs
17 Fun of It - Silly Baby
18 Lady GaGa featuring Rihanna - Silly Boy (Demo)
19 Enchantment - Silly Love Song
20 Prince - Silly Game
21 Alan White - Silly Woman
22 Sex Pistols - Silly Thing
23 10cc - Silly Love
24 Valerie Simpson - Silly Wasn't I

No comments:

Post a Comment