Guitar Instrumentals

This started as something and ended as something different, sort of. My idea at first was to have instrumental guitar songs that I could use as intro music. Something I could just go to if I needed a song quickly to bring someone up to a stage as their intro music. I had already made a series of Beautiful Guitar Solos. The idea on this one was to have a driving song with good energy. You won't believe it but the original thought I had was also to steer a bit clear of surf music. It didn't quite work out that way. Listening back to the pick, it barely can be used as intro music, it definitely has surf music, even the energy part isn't quite all there. But I had already made it and I kinda liked what had come out. So here you go. Random guitar instrumentals that don't quite fit together, but you might like anyway.

Guitar Instrumentals

01 Link Wray - Rumble
02 Dick Dale - Miserlou
03 Eric Johnson - Cliffs Of Dover
04 Duane Eddy - Rebel-'Rouser
05 Jimmy Herring - Aberdeen
06 Frank Zappa - Black Napkins
07 Jimi Hendrix Experience - 3rd Stone From The Sun
08 John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - Steppin' Out
09 Steve Vai - The Attitude Song
10 Jeff Beck - Led Boots
11 Racer X - Technical Difficulties
12 Freddy King - The Stumble
13 Van Halen - Eruption
14 The Shadows - Apache
15 Buckethead - Soothsayer (Dedicated To Aunt Suzie)

No comments:

Post a Comment