Green Onions 5

The last of the funky green onion pick so far. I have more but not compiled. I especially have more versions of the song Green Onions. I just need a few more to put around them. I put four versons of the song on this one already. Velvet Underground, the 5,6,7,8's (some vocals), Bill Black's Combo and Al Kooper who does an amazing version. Quite longer and jamming. The other tracks fit well and you won't be disappointed. But I did need more help to get more of these kind of tracks and I am on to the next for now.

Green Onions 5

82 Gene Harris & The Three Sounds - Put On Train
83 Soulive & Karl Denson - Spark
84 Ronnie Laws - Tell Me Something Good
85 The Velvet Underground - Green Onions
86 Grant Green - In The Middle
87 Back Door - Slivadiv
88 Apollis - What It Is
89 African Music Machine - The Dapp
90 Charles Earland - Betty's Dilemma
91 The 5.6.7.8's - Green Onions
92 Les Cooper & the Soul Rockets - Wiggle Wobble
93 Bill Black's Combo - Green Onions
94 Ivan Boogaloo Joe Jones - You've Got It Bad, Girl
95 Al Kooper - Green Onions (Live)
96 Nucleus - Nosegay

No comments:

Post a Comment