Remember 9/11

On this anniversary of 9/11, I have a pick of songs that are inspired by, written about 9/11. Some are just feeling patriotic songs. Either way they remind me of the horrible attacks on America. And to remind all of us, including me, that we have an open border and that an administration let in millions of unvetted aliens from around the world. We need to make sure nothing like this day ever happens again in our country. A similar thing happened in Israel and we need tomake sure it doesn't happen there either. In fact,  around the world we need to make sure that terrorists never get the chance to do it again. Vote people in who will stop it. Remember this day: September 11.

Remember 9/11

01 Lee Greenwood - America the Beautiful
02 Neil Young - Let's Roll
03 Michael Jackson - What More Can I Give
04 Yellowcard - Believe
05 Brad Paisley - American Flag on the Moon
06 Charlie Daniels Band - This Ain't No Rag, It's A Flag
07 Juliana Hatfield - Hole In The Sky
08 Tori Amos - I Can't See New York
09 Paul McCartney - Freedom
10 Toby Keith - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)
11 Alan Jackson - Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)
12 Bon Jovi - Undivided
13 Neil Diamond - America
14 Cher - Song For The Lonely
15 Lonestar - I'm Already There
16 Tom MacDonald & Adam Calhoun - American Flags
17 Gorillaz featuring D12 - 911
18 Eagles - Hole in the World

6 comments:

  1. I respectfully commemorate but reject your term "unvetted"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, did I miss something? Did the gottaways get followed up on? And I missed it? Did we actually check the people who did come in and went through the process these last three years? And if we did, how come they let in the gang members who are murderers? And murdered again.

      Delete
    2. I respect your opinion, I just ask you not to dehumanize.
      Vetting, and unvetted are animal welfare terms. In your follow-up to me you say, checking.

      Delete
    3. Not meant as dehumanizing. I was using the dictionary definition online:
      vetting
      [ vet-ing ]
      noun
      "the act or process of appraising or checking a person or thing for suitability, accuracy, or validity"

      Delete
    4. I bow to your knowledge, english is not my first language (Dutch is) Let's get on with the music

      Delete
    5. Ik ook. Ik ben geboren in de US, maar heb Nederlandse ouders

      Delete