What's The Connection? Back To School

You have to go back a couple of years to find the last School connection I did. I don't have kids in school anymore, but it seems like it's back to school time again. So I made this WTC pick with the idea that these are songs about missing school, not wanting to go back to school, remembering school and anything I thought might pertain to Back to School, except for shopping, because no one wants to be reminded how much more everything costs over the last few years. Sorry, I just did.  Don't pay attention to my ramblings.  Several great songs on here. I was most impressed with the teenage sisters from Hello Sister. I think they might go somewhere. Go check them out. I heard they might have been on one of those talent TV shows, but what do I know? The rest you probably know.

What's The Connection? Back To School

01 The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - High School Dance
02 Ohio Players - School Girl
03 The Donnas - I Don't Want To Go To School
04 The Trashmen - Be True To Your School
05 Cheap Trick - Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School
06 Busted - What I Go To School For
07 Jonas Brothers - What I Go To School For
08 Hello - Another School Day
09 Beyoncé - Schoolin' Life
10 Mungo Jerry - I Don't Want To Go Back To School
11 Soulja Boy - First Day Of School
12 Nerf Herder - High School
13 Fountains Of Wayne - Too Cool For School
14 The Naked Brothers Band - I Don't Want To Go To School
15 Jan & Dean - The New Girl In School
16 Eric Carr - Too Cool For School
17 Hello Sister - Middle Schooler
18 Kelsea Ballerini - High School
19 Jon And Vangelis - Back To School
20 Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends (Radio Disney Version)
21 Vampire Weekend - Campus
22 Miley Cyrus - East Northumberland High

2 comments:

  1. Back To School is a Bunny Wailer song.I like School of Fish, which is a completely different kind of school.Don't forget The Runaways - School Days, or Wings - Girls School, Steely Dan - My Old School, or the old-school hip-hop (see what I did!?) Pookey Blow - Get Up, the Lovely Flick Wilson - School Days, and I leave it by the greatest reason to go back to school: Average White Band - Schoolboy Crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some really good suggestions! I like it! I'm going to have to make another volume...

      Delete