Hot Toddy

This pick is about the artist known as Hot Toddy. Yesterday I had a pick of Crazy Penis, which is appropos since Chris Todd from that band is Hot Toddy. His solo music is similar to Crazy P, but also quite different. I picked some tracks from various albums and singles, as well as a couple of remixes he did of Crazy P tracks. He's become known for his remixes and tomorrow I will pick some of his remixes. BTW, today do not get confused, that one track has nothing to do with Eric Burdon, but it's still cool anyway. I'm not much of a whiskey drinker (a nice tequila is more my kind of speed) but I understand the hot toddy drink is quite refreshing. You will have to tell me. I do not know from personal experience. But the band is quite refreshing. Either way I designed the cover with cinnamon spice and lemon becuase that's what I hear is in the drink.

Hot Toddy

01 Hot Toddy - I Need Love
02 Hot Toddy - Sometime Last Night
03 Crazy P - Never Gonna Reach Me (Hot Toddy Mix)
04 Hot Toddy - Down To Love
05 Hot Toddy - Critical
06 Crazy P - Lady T (Hot Toddy Remix)
07 Hot Toddy - Mutha Sucka
08 Hot Toddy - Mindtrip
09 Ipg & Hot Toddy - Slow Motion Cowboy
10 Hot Toddy - Don't Spill The Wine
11 Crazy P - Love Is With You (Hot Toddy Remix)
12 Hot Toddy - Slave To You

No comments:

Post a Comment