What's The Connection? Beatles Covers 3

This is the third volume of the Beatles covers pick. This connection, like the last couple of days is just songs written by the Beatles that I like. Most are from singles or album tracks. A couple in this series were on a compilation of Beatles tunes, but most were not. If you search for the ones that were on other covers albums, I'm sure you might find other covers you like. But again, these are the ones that I picked. One of them took me a while to track down. Skinyard's track was only on the B-Side of a single. I'm not sure it ever made it onto a CD. If it did, I didn't find it. I had played the track on my old radio show, remembered how much I liked it and started looking for it. I have the original version on my Beatles Rockin' Pick. I obviously like the track. I'm working on volume four, but it's not ready. If you have any suggestions (based on what you heard here) leave a comment and let me know.

What's The Connection? Beatles Covers 3

41 Plastics - Park-Eight Days A Week
42 Ike & Tina Turner - Come Together
43 Daniel Ash - Day Tripper
44 Oingo - I Am The Walrus
45 Badfinger - Come and Get It
46 Tater Totz - Tomorrow Never Knows (live)
47 Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
48 Diana Ross - I Will
49 Jim Reid - And Your Bird Can Sing
50 Carpenters - Ticket To Ride
51 Ray Charles - Yesterday
52 Leningrad Cowboys - Yellow Submarine
53 Lonestar - She Said
54 Frank Sinatra - Something
55 Skinyard - Hey Bulldog
56 Richie Havens - Here Comes The Sun
57 Das Damen - Wild Honey Pie
58 Hoodoo Gurus - A Hard Day's Night
59 Ed Harcourt - Rain
60 Oasis - Helter Skelter

2 comments:

  1. Here's a fantastic one
    The Feelies – Everybody's Got Something To Hide (Except Me And My Monkey)

    ReplyDelete