What's The Connection? Beatles Covers 1

I have a few volumes of this connection and I also have some Beatlesque picks as well. And assorted Beatles family picks and more. Just search and you will find a few. These may or may not sound like the Beatles, but they were all songs written by Beatles. I make no claims about how good or bad they are, just that I like them. Some because they are so different and some because they aren't. I'm pretty sure that at least a couple in this series may not have been actual Beatles songs recorded officially by the group and just given to an artist. But either way you will get a flavor. I hope you enjoy this. For some reason anything Beatles related always get a decent number of people clicking on the links.

What's The Connection? Beatles Covers 1

01 The Three Wize Men - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
02 Echo & The Bunnymen - Ticket To Ride
03 Aerosmith - Come Together
04 Earth Wind & Fire - Got To Get You Into My Life
05 Cheap Trick - Daytripper (Live)
06 Cristina - Drive My Car
07 Bananarama - Help
08 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Dear Prudence
09 The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
10 Throwing Muses - Cry Baby Cry
11 Clint Ruin-Lydia Lunch - Why Don't We Do It In The Road
12 801 feat Phil Manzanera & Brian Eno - Tomorrow Never Knows
13 The Jam - And Your Bird Can Sing
14 Colin Newman - Blue Jay Way
15 Beastie Boys - I'm Down
16 Leningrad Cowboys - Back in the USSR
17 Tater Totz-Shonen Knife - Rain
18 Sonic Youth - Within You, Without You
19 The Fall - A Day In The Life
20 Kate Bush - Peter Gabriel - Let It Be
21 kd Lang - The End

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen this site?
    https://halfhearteddude.com/category/beatles/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that site. It's cool!

      Delete
    2. https://madrotter-treasure-hunt.blogspot.com/2024/08/zhang-xiao-feng-wu-mei-ling-huang-yin.html
      also big fun, chinese beatles/lennon

      Delete
    3. Another cool one for me to check out

      Delete