Solo Beatles 1

I guess, just like all my compilations, I say one thing and then change the rules. I think I'm staying within the rules I made for myself, but then I just throw them out when it's convenient. I have previous picks of songs that sound like the Beatles (Beatlesque) and from their sons (Beatlesons). This pick is my favorite songs from the Beatles after they broke up. It's not done like some people do (and I love) when they put together songs to make possible albums "if they only had stayed together". I had one major rule. Give George and Ringo the same amount of space. In this case it was five tracks each. I then added the Beatles track made "post-humorously". I know some people didn't like it, but I kinda did. There was no limit on which year it was made. They ended up being fairly popular songs, but that wasn't a concern. Just ones I liked. I did have a ton left over, so another volume will come.

Solo Beatles 1

01 John Lennon - Watching The Wheels
02 Ringo Starr - Back Off Boogaloo
03 John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over
04 Ringo Starr - Photograph
05 George Harrison - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)
06 Paul McCartney - Listen To What The Man Said
07 Ringo Starr - No No Song
08 John Lennon - Instant Karma!
09 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
10 Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
11 Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
12 John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Thru The Night
13 Paul McCartney - Uncle Albert-Admiral Halsey
14 George Harrison - What Is Life
15 John Lennon - Mind Games
16 George Harrison - You
17 Ringo Starr - Devil Woman
18 Paul McCartney - Live And Let Die
19 George Harrison - Got My Mind Set on You
20 Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
21 Beatles - Free as a Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment