Wah?

Like in Wha'Happen? I don't know. I had been working on a mixtape at the end of last year which turned into Feel Like It and that led to WTF? and I had a bunch of songs I didn't use for either. And I was collecting a few more that I wanted in a mixtape. This popped out. There is no rhyme or reason to this. The mashup at the beginning was something I had been working on for a little bit. Always wanted to use 10cc and Hall & Oates for something. This came out. Wha? And how does it work with Tower Of Power? And Pitbull? It doesn't. I put in another mashup (not mine this time). I also added a couple of extended remixes of songs that I wanted to pick for this. The CJ & Co. was because of K's Disco Fever post on Butterboy's site. I just felt it was terrible to not have that album mix represented, especially since it was the very first track played at Studio 54. So, blame that one on K. Ask me some time about living in the Bay Area and having ToP playing anywhere they can. What a great band! This track was not the big hit, but it was for us.

Wah?

01 10cc vs Hall & Oates -  I'm Not In Love-She's Gone (Big Boys mix)
02 Diana Ross - Love Hangover (Extended Alternate Version)
03 Tower Of Power - Squib Cakes
04 C2C - Happy
05 CJ & Co - Devil's Gun
06 Fetchin Bones with Hope Nichols - You Sexy Thing
07 Rolling Stones - Start Me Up (Extended Floorfiller)
08 Boney M. - Sunny
09 Cerrone - Trippin On The Moon
10 Black Eyed Peas vs Sugarhill Gang - My Humps vs Rappers Delight
11 Kool & The Gang - Chocolate Buttermilk
12 Pitbull - Jumpin
13 Saturday Night Band - Touch Me On My Hot Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment