Clash Of The Titans 5 (Repost)

This repost of volume five of the electroclash pick has one of my favorite tracks from a band (producer?) I have no idea about. I just know I like the track. Ctrl Z vs Screwface. Especially when it is Zedd. Control Zedd. So obviously not from the US. But what a way to start off a volume than with that intro. A bunch of remixes and cool unknowns. I just like it. No explanations or reasons. All these years and I still have no idea. But at least it's now updated.

Clash Of The Titans 5

62 Ctrl Z vs Screwface - StereoTypical
63 Blackjoy - Moustache (La Stache)
64 Eyerer & Chopstick - Haunting
65 GusGus - Desire (G-G Remix)
66 Booka Shade - In White Rooms
67 Fuckpony - Ride The Pony
68 Havana Boys - So Horny (Original Mix)
69 David Guetta vs The Egg - Walking Away (Tocadisco Remix)
70 Vinylgroover & The Red Hed - This Life (Electro Remix)
71 Mason - Exceeder (Mashtronic Remix)
72 Abel Ramos - Te Quiero Puta
73 Ctrl Z - Badman (Screwface Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment