Miss Kittin Pick

Sometime around the end of the 90's I came across electroclash and I liked it. I listened to a bunch of tracks and a darling came across my turntables. French DJ, singer, etc Miss Kittin. I knew nothing about her, except that she apparently loved smoking cigarettes and did a bunch of songs with other artists. I started collecting them. And then she released her own stuff. I liked that. So I made this pick to compile some of my favorites. Since then she's done more of both her own stuff and colloborations, but that will wait for a part two. Over the years, I've noticed that my taste does not always match the taste of the masses. So songs I picked may not match your taste, but they are my favorites from the time. And several are club hits.

Miss Kittin Pick

01 Golden Boy w-Miss Kittin - Rippin Kittin
02 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Frank Sinatra
03 Felix Da Housecat w-Miss Kittin - Silver Screen Shower Scene
04 Golden Boy w-Miss Kittin - 1234
05 Miss Kittin - Professional Distortion
06 Miss Kittin - Meet Sue Be She
07 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Comitronic
08 Golden Boy w-Miss Kittin - After 8
09 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Dirty Talk
10 Felix Da Housecat w-Miss Kittin - Madame Hollywood
11 Miss Kittin & Tok Tok - Missy Queen
12 Felix Da Housecat w-Miss Kittin - What Does It Feel Like
13 Miss Kittin - Kiss Factory
14 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - 1982
15 Golden Boy w-Miss Kittin - Autopilot
16 Miss Kittin - The Vogue
17 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Electro Retro Berlin
18 Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Sweet Dreams

2 comments:

  1. You're on a strong run with these latest posts. RevCo and Miss Kitten are fun to dive into, thanks for your selection of tracks. "Not the taste of the masses" is exactly what draws me into some artists. I love all things strange and rare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's why we get along... Similar tastes... We're strange and rare! 😜

      Delete