What's The Connection? Sparkle 1

I was listening to a bunch of old Blaxploitation records and adjacent. Wandered off a bit and soon was listening to Curtis Mayfield, Tower Of Power, Earth, Wind & Fire and Cameo all of them had a Sparkle song. That's when I started making this Connection. All songs with Sparkle in the title. It went a bit away from the original starting point, but all good songs. And I think by now you get that I don't care too much about the same genre. I like them all. Rock, Reggae, old, new, it doesn't matter as long as I like it.

What's The Connection? Sparkle 1

01 Bill Nelson - A Dip In The Sparkle Jar
02 Robin Guthrie - Sparkle
03 Vince Gill - Sparkle
04 Four Coquettes - Sparkle and Shine
05 Hank Snow - Those Blue Eyes Don't Sparkle Anymore
06 Earth, Wind & Fire - Sparkle
07 møndberg - You Sparkled Like Silver
08 Seal - Sparkle (Extended Version)
09 Everclear - Sparkle
10 DJ Tiësto - Sparkles
11 Steppenwolf - Sparkle Eyes
12 Cameo - Sparkle
13 Peter Murphy - Fake Sparkle Or Golden Dust
14 UB40 - Sparkle Of My Eyes
15 Tower Of Power - Sparkling In The Sand
16 Curtis Mayfield - Sparkle
17 Aretha Franklin - Sparkle
18 High Llamas - Sparkle Up
19 No Doubt - Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment