Best Of Julie Andrews (Ministry family pick) 1

I know. Why did Julie Andrews appear on this at all? It's crazy, but sometimes I just made mixtapes that had covers nothing to do with the contents. This pick is one of them. Although it does have a version of  Favorite Things to keep some semblance of continuity even if it's only in my head. This is really Alien Jourgensen family pick. Which means, of course, automatically it has Ministry and Revolting Cocks on it. But also some other side projects of his. You'll find Cabaret Voltaire, Jello Biafra and Skinny Puppy hidden among these jewels. And one of my favorite alt country bands: Buck Satan. I did make two volumes of this. Side one and side two. And I later made just a Ministry pick. But for now, volume one of Alan (Alien) Jourgensen's family.

Best Of Julie Andrews (Ministry family pick) 1

01 Ministry - You Goddamned Son Of A Bitch
02 Lard - Hellfudge
03 Acid Horse - No Name No Slogan (Hypo Luxa-Hermes Pan)
04 Ministry - Burning Inside
05 Ptp - Favorite Things
06 Ministry - Stigmata
07 Revolting Cocks - Stainless Steel Providers
08 Revolting Cocks - Attack Ships On Fire
09 Revolting Cocks - Something Wonderful
10 Ministry - Twitch (Version II)
11 1000 Homo Djs - Supernaut
12 Front Line Assembly featuring Al Jourgensen - Stupidity
13 Pailhead - Man Should Surrender
14 Surgical Meth Machine - Tragic Alert
15 Buck Satan and The 666 Shooters - Quicker Than Liquor

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding. Uncle Al is quite the force in any of his projects. I was a rabid fanatic about his projects in the late 80's and early 90's. Pailhead is still one of my favorites. RevCo's first album is still in heavy rotation at my house.

    ReplyDelete