WTF?!

This is a mixtape or playlist pick based on not much. For the last couple of days I've posted some picks of a few artists that led me on a few rabbit holes. The biggest one for me was Jones and James in their band Carbon/Silicon. I took one of their songs I liked (What The Fuck) and a couple of songs from their respective picks (Sisters Of Mercy, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Big Audio Dynamite) and added some other songs I just felt like adding. Some that I have added in other comps over the years and some I have never added. Just stuff I felt like "WTF" I'll add it. Not always my favorite song by that artist, but good tracks nonetheless. I hope you like it. I had fun making the cover for it.

WTF?!

01 Sisters Of Mercy - Temple Of Love (1992) (Touched By The Hand Of Ofra Haza)
02 MC 900 Ft. Jesus - The City Sleeps
03 Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F1-11 (Ultraviolence Mix)
04 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - War!
05 Menswear - Daydreamer
06 Poesie Noire - Pity For The Self
07 Big Audio Dynamite - The Bottom Line
08 Pop Will Eat Itself - Def. Con. One
09 Love And Rockets - So Alive
10 Manufacture - Passion For The Future
11 Radioactive Goldfish - LSD Is The Bomb
12 Front 242 - Headhunter (V1.0)
13 A Certain Ratio - Lucinda
14 Peace, Love & Pitbulls - Cavemen
15 Tones on Tail - OK This is the Pops
16 The Motors - Dancing The Night Away
17 Carbon-Silicon - What The Fuck

4 comments:

  1. I like the choice of tracks here. I bet it was fun pulling this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun. Just having / taking the freedom to just say fuck it, I'm including it was liberating

      Delete
  2. This is an awesome mix - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete