May The Fourth Be With You

Should have made this some time ago, but just didn't get around to finishing it. Always liked that Sar Wars fans took over May 4th as their own holiday. I especially like puns. And using May The Force Be With You is genius. Hence this pick. All Star Wars related songs. Some are about the movie or characters, some make new canon. A few covers of the soundtrack. I especially like Big Daddy's surf theme. Some use sound efx from the movies. The Earthlings and 2 Skinnee J's come to mind. I had to put two Weird Al songs in here to start and end the saga. I probably have enough to make part two for next year, but if you have a good track in mind that is not on here, recommend it in the comments. I will probably use it.

May The Fourth Be With You

01 Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Begins
02 2 Skinnee J's - Mind Trick
03 The Wonder Years - Solo & Chewy! Holdin' It Down
04 The Earthlings - Active Programming (Expanded Star Wars Remix)
05 Blink 182 - A New Hope
06 The Presidents Of The United States Of America - Death Star
07 Raven - Star Wars
08 Supernova - Chewbacca
09 Richard Cheese - The Star Wars Cantina
10 Queens Of The Stone Age - These Ain't The Droids You're Looking For
11 MC Chris - Fett's Vette
12 Scientist & Prince Jammy - The Son Of Darth Vader
13 Meco - Star Wars Theme-Cantina Band (12 inch disco mix)
14 Jon Schmidt & Steven Sharp Nelson - Cello Wars (Radio Edit)
15 The Taj Motel Trio - Vader
16 Real Thing - Can You Feel the Force (12 inch)
17 Ash - Cantina Band
18 Big Daddy - Star Wars
19 Buckethead - Star Wars
20 Nerf Herder - I'm The Droid (You're Looking For)
21 Weird Al Yankovic - Yoda

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you found so many Star Wars tunes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually have more, but just short of a full volume. Have to keep looking...

      Delete
  2. This is the way. Glad you used that Earthlings track. The rest of this looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that Earthlings track. Had to look hard to get a clean full version of it. Glad you turned me on to it! A few more and I will have volume two finished

      Delete
    2. Btw I did get the Mandalorian reference... Just too lame to acknowledge it properly... Too early

      Delete