Hot & Spicy BBQ 2

This is part two of the Hot & Spicy BBQ pick. Pretty much all hits and stuff people recognize and will dance to.You will never be at a loss when someone asks, can you play some country. Here it is. These are time tested by DJ's at all sorts of parties. These ones in this series are more party hits, so don't use them at romantic moments in a wedding. Use the Simply Sweet ones instead. Look for them, they are here somewhere. If you can't find them I can post them again.

Hot & Spicy BBQ 2

22 Toby Keith - I Love This Bar
23 Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
24 Toby Keith - As Good As I Once Was
25 Tim McGraw - I Like It, I Love It
26 Tim McGraw - Where The Green Grass Grows
27 Kenny Chesney - How Forever Feels
28 Alan Jackson - Chattahoochee
29 Tracy Byrd - Watermelon Crawl
30 Brad Paisley - Mud On The Tires
31 David Allan Coe - You Never Even Called Me By My Name
32 Alabama - Mountain Music
33 Brooks & Dunn - Play Something Country
34 Garth Brooks - Two Pina Coladas
35 Alan Jackson - Where I Come From
36 Shania Twain - Man! I Feel like a Woman!
37 Martina McBride - This Ones For The Girls
38 Brooks & Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie
39 John Michael Montgomery - Life's A Dance
40 Dixie Chicks - Cowboy Take Me Away
41 Faith Hill - This Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment