Exicinco (Exitos 5)

More of the Exitos series of picks. This pick is volume five and perfect for Cinco De Mayo. Some of my favorites mixed together. Different genres within the Latino "label" and all with my weird naming convention. Pardon me if you actually speak or write fluent Spanish. I had four years, but I obviously learned more in the restaurants I worked at and the soccer teams I played on. I even coached youth soccer and had to be able to speak my own broken Spanish to the parents (the kids had no problems with English). Having visited Central and Southern America and lived in areas of town where I was the only non-Latino on the block, I got exposed to some great music from all over, especially once everyone knew I was the "white" DJ who actually liked their favorite songs and played them at the block parties. These can be played at any mixed event and keep people happy. And have a great Cinco De Mayo!

Exicinco (Exitos 5)

01 Los Lobos featuring Antonio Banderas - Cancion Del Mariachi (Morena De Mi Corazon)
02 Vicente Fernández - El Rey
03 Ramon Ayala - Tragos Amargos
04 Dr. Loco's Rockin' Jalapeño Band - Chile Pie
05 Caballo Dorado - No Rompas Mi Corazón (Achy Breaky Heart)
06 Mana - Oye Mi Amor
07 La Sonora Dinamita - Mi Cucu
08 Don Omar Featuring Lucenzo - Danza Kuduro
09 Alicia Villarreal - Ladrón
10 Margarita La Diosa De La Cumbia - Mi Bombon
11 Pedro Fernandez - Yo No Fum
12 El Coyote Y Su Banda - Y Que Paso
13 Ozuna - Del Mar
14 Romeo Santos - Propuesta Indecente
15 Banda El Recodo - Te Presumo
16 Enrique Iglesias featuring Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona - Bailando
17 Azul Azul - La Bomba (Diaz Bros. Remix)
18 The Guadaloops - Nunca Es Tarde
19 Celia Cruz - La Vida Es Un Carnaval
20 Marc Anthony - Vivir Mi Vida
21 Deorro With Elvis Crespo - Bailar

No comments:

Post a Comment