What's The Connection? Alive 1

I can make several of these connections. There are lots of songs about being Alive. I didn't include the Bee Gees (let's save it for number two). I put Dweezil Zappa on instead. Some old stuff on here and some newer. I mean c'mon, Chainsmokers AND Ultravox? I do like this one. I hope you do too. The Gene Wilder cover was based on the Kill Me WTC, but completely changed. Look closely at the words (singular) and you can find Teri Garr (from that same movie). What hump? Those are lovely lady lumps.

What's The Connection? Alive 1

01 Gary Wright - Love Is Alive
02 Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive
03 Celine Dion - I'm Alive
04 Simple Minds - Alive And Kicking
05 Dweezil Zappa - Stayin' Alive
06 Scorpions - Love Will Keep Us Alive 
07 Beach Boys - Keepin' The Summer Alive
08 Love & Rockets - So Alive
09 Steely Dan - Don't Take Me Alive
10 Ultravox! - While I'm Still Alive
11 Kiss - I'm Alive
12 Chicago - Alive Again
13 Electric Light Orchestra - I'm Alive
14 Patrick Hernandez - Born To Be Alive
15 Queen - Keep Yourself Alive
16 The Chainsmokers featuring Florida Georgia Line - Last Day Alive
17 Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Alive
18 Cheap Trick - Alive
19 Kenny Chesney With Dave Matthews - I'm Alive
20 Black Sabbath - Buried Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment