What's The Connection? Spiders 2

Finally I get to post volume two of the Spider connection. The last one had some great tracks on it, but I didn't have the room for these ones. Now you get them. Volume one of the Spider WTC is good, though. Make sure you get it. This one has Spiderman theme. Not the Ramones version or the original. This time from Aerosmith. Just seemed like the right choice, even though I like several other versions a lot, perhaps even more. Enjoy these selections. Remember, I made this and I do not like Spiders at all.

What's The Connection? Spiders 2

24 The Flaming Lips - The Spiderbite Song
25 Kansas - The Spider
26 Ten Years After - Spider In My Web
27 Raffi - Spider on the Floor
28 Them - Black Widow Spider
29 Aerosmith - Theme From Spider Man
30 Queens Of The Stone Age - Spiders and Vinegaroons
31 Cliff Richard - Spider Man
32 Herbie Hancock - Spider
33 Weezer - The Spider
34 Brian Eno - Spider And I
35 Carly Simon - Itsy Bitsy Spider
36 System Of A Down - Spiders
37 David Bowie - Glass Spider
38 Jon Anderson - Spider
39 Moby - Spiders
40 White Zombie - Spiderbaby (Yeah-Yeah-Yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment