Clash Of The Titans 1 (Repost)

I'm going to be reposting this series of picks starting here. New uploads.

I originally put together this series of playlists around the time of the emergence of electroclash and although it isn't all that, it sounds enough like it it to start this series. I think I was watching the Clash Of The Titans movie or seeing a computer game or something like that and so this was born. It was more just danceable stuff that mixed real well. I hope you like it. I made a few of these and the theme doesn't hold up really at all. But it didn't matter, because I liked this pick and played it a lot. Lots of remixes.

Clash Of The Titans 1

01 The Killers - Somebody Told Me (Mylo Remix Edit)
02 Cream vs Hoxton Whores - Sunshine Of Your Love (Braund Remix)
03 Fujiya & Miyagi - Collarbone (Original)
04 Mylo - In My Arms 
05 Rex The Dog - Prototype (M.A.N.D.Y. Remix)
06 Kylie Minogue vs New Order - Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head 
07 Eyerer & Chopstick - She Loves It (Original Mix)
08 Throbbing Gristle - Hot Heels United (Carter Tutti Remix)
09 Max Graham & Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
11 Thomas Andersson - Washing Up (Tiga Remix)
12 Who's Who - Not So Dirty (Steve Angello Remix)
13 Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass
14 Goldfrapp - Twist
15 Coburn featuring Dumb Blonde - We Have The Technology
16 Crazy Frog - Axel F
17 Le Tigre - TKO

No comments:

Post a Comment