Hot & Spicy BBQ 1

This one started out as an early Mobile Beat playlist. I can't even remember who made it and I also don't remember how much if any I changed it. But what I can tell you is I have played this at country gigs of all sorts and people Like it, they Love it. There are probably more recent hits. In fact I guarantee you there are, but anyone who likes country will not mind you playing these songs (paraphrasing Brooks & Dunn)

Hot & Spicy BBQ 1

01 Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now
02 Alan Jackson - Don't Rock The Jukebox
03 Osborne Brothers - Rocky Top
04 The Tractors - Baby Likes To Rock It
05 Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
06 Alan Jackson And Jimmy Buffet - It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
07 Garth Brooks - Ain't Going Down (Til The Sun Comes Up)
08 Randy Travis - Forever And Ever, Amen
09 Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman
10 Tim McGraw - Just To See You Smile
11 Mel McDaniel - Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On
12 Toby Keith - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)
13 Trace Adkins - Ladies Love Country Boys
14 Alabama - Song Of The South
15 Gretchen Wilson - Here For The Party
16 Hank Williams, Jr. - Family Tradition
17 Little Texas - God Blessed Texas (Dance Edit)
18 Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
19 Shania Twain - Any Man of Mine
20 Rascal Flatts - Mayberry
21 Hank Williams, Jr. - All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment