Workout Class Rock

I don't workout enough, in fact this past year or so, barely at all. I have had multiple reasons for it, but this year is a new year and I am not letting it stop me anymore. Of course at the beginning of the year we always plan to work out and it slowly drops as we go along. But this year I am posting up a few of my hour long workout compilations. I actually made these years ago, when I had a friend who ran a fitness center. They were for her classes. This pick of workout music is all Rock and Roll. A couple of stretching warmup songs and the rest just builds, I have a few more and I will post them soon, but enjoy this one for awhile. Great for any kind of class workout. Look for my Pound workout pick, too. After I post them all, I don't think they are popular enough to make new ones, but let me know if I am wrong.

Workout Class Rock

01 Jim Stafford - Spiders And Snakes
02 Blondie vs The Doors - Rapture Riders
03 Doors Vs Led Zeppelin - Break Through Love
04 Beatnix - Stairway to Heaven
05 Scorpions - The Zoo
06 Aerosmith with Run DMC - Walk This Way
07 Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
08 Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down
09 Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down
10 Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
11 Butthole Surfers - Dum Dum
12 Brownsville Station - Smokin' In The Boys' Room
13 Balance - Breaking Away
14 Kinks - You Really Got Me
15 Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night
16 Todd Rundgren - Bang The Drum All Day
17 ZZ Top - Tush
18 Arrows - A Touch Too Much

No comments:

Post a Comment