What's The Connection? Blue Eyes

This connection started with the colors series. There were so many Blue Eyed songs, that I separated them out. But I also found a bunch of songs just about eyes. Tomorrow I will just do the Eye connection, this is the Blue Eye connection. Very little doubles between the two. I do use the REM version of the Velvet Underground song Pale Blue Eyes here, but tomorrow you'll get the original. And I use The Who on both. A great song, so I do not apologize. I will get to more eyes later. I do have to confess that the David Byrne song is not really about Blue Eyes (I should have used CSN&Y.) Sorry. Also, very similar covers, but slight differences. The eyes are slightly bluer here than tomorrow. I made the brown eyes, blue. LOL! I crack myself up. It takes so little.

What's The Connection? Blue Eyes

01 Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
02 International Submarine Band - Blue Eyes
03 Elvis Presley - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
04 Hackberry Ramblers - Blue Eyes
05 Yo Yo Honey Singh - Blue Eyes
06 Baskin & Copperfield - Beautiful Blue Eyes
07 E.C. Beatty - Little Blue Eyes
08 REM - Pale Blue Eyes
09 Moe. - Blond Hair And Blue Eyes
10 Bill Braddy & The Western Starlighters - Blue Eyed Blonde
11 Elton John - Blue Eyes
12 Irving Kaufman - Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue
13 Wilco - Red-Eyed And Blue
14 Destroyer - Blue Eyes
15 Restless Heart - Bluest Eyes in Texas
16 Robert Gordon with Link Wray - Blue Eyes (Don't Run Away)
17 Craig Douglas - Pretty Blue Eyes
18 Elvis Costello - When Green Eyes Turn Blue
19 Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In the Rain
20 Bullet - White Lies, Blue Eyes
21 Eyeless In Gaza - China Blue Vision
22 Who - Behind Blue Eyes
23 Steve Miller Band - Blue Eyes
24 David Byrne - Big Blue Plymouth ( Eyes Wide Open )

1 comment: