What's The Connection? (Something) Dance

I started a Dance connection some time ago (click here for dancing and also dancer). This happened during the making of those. Types of dance, more importantly anything and dance in the title. Except for Last Dance which I hope to post sometime this year. The Kate Bush track has parentheses after, but I allowed it. Bauhaus had two words before the dance, but they were part of one thing, so I allowed that. If it was one word but dance was the end of that word, I allowed it. I have a volume two almost lined up, but not quite ready. I was lazy with the cover, maybe I will fix that in volume two, but probably not. If I do I will post both in that post.

What's The Connection? (Something) Dance

01 Elvis Costello - Mystery Dance
02 Ray Sanders - Graveyard Dance
03 The Emeralds - Chicken Dance
04 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fat Dance
05 Bongwater - Schmoozedance
06 Spyro Gyra - Morning Dance
07 Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
08 Digital Underground - Humpty Dance
09 The Cramps - Zombie Dance
10 Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
11 Irene Cara - Flashdance
12 Kate Bush - Shoedance (The Red Shoes Dance Mix)
13 Tina Weymouth - October Dance
14 Van Morrison - Moondance
15 SPK - Metal Dance
16 Yello - Crash Dance
17 Killing Joke - Wardance
18 Yo Yo Honey Singh - Lungi Dance
19 Bauhaus - St. Vitus Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment