Pound Fit 1

I have nothing to do with the fitness program Pound. Except I attended a session. And my wife went to many and a friend owns a fitness studio where she is licensed or certified or whatever they do to give the classes. And I got to listen to the music they play a little bit. First off, it's a cool fitness program. but don't tell them I said so. It's a tough workout. I couldn't hack it. But if you like music, it's really cool. You get some drum sticks (weighted) and do routines to music. Whacking the ground, the air, the sticks etc. Lots of up and down and sideways playing drums to the music (sort of). Anyway, it didn't take long to realize that I liked, but hated their choice of music. So I made an hour long CD to replace what they used. They didn't use it, but it was nice to have it at home for practice. I tried to start slow and build up, go slow and build up again. It's a good pick whether you use it for Pound Fit or any other workout, or just to hang out and listen to. I started on future volumes, but never quite finished them. If I get enough call, I'll finish the next one.

Pound Fit 1

01 Sisters Of Mercy - Doctor Jeep
02 Pop-O-Pies - Fascists Eat Donuts
03 Limbomaniacs - Shake It
04 Faith No More - We Care A Lot (Original Version)
05 Toy Dolls - I've Got Asthma
06 The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
07 Revolting Cocks - Something Wonderful
08 Ministry - N.W.O.
09 Queens of the Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
10 The Faction - Let's Go Get Cokes
11 Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
12 Le Tigre - TKO
13 The Meatmen - Punker-Ama
14 Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank
15 Vandals - Ladykiller
16 Young Fresh Fellows - Taco Wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment